Overview of Who I Am
I am the type of person that watches everything around me. I soak it in. Whether during my time working for corporate environments, small companies, non-profit organizations, or owning my own company, I soaked in what everyone was doing right and more importantly what everyone was doing wrong.
When I was younger, I never wanted to learn from other people's mistakes. I wanted to make my own. Now, I realize the most valuable lessons are learned from watching others, from watching you, fail or succeed.
I love all aspects of business. I love public relations and communications, marketing and branding, data and financial analysis, accounting, sales. Everyone has an important role to master. If we have became passionate about our specific roles within the company we work for, the sky is the limit on the profitability of that company. Why? Well, of course, there is the obvious reason that if all employees are passionate and experts in their department, we will make more money. But the underlying reason is morale. Can you even imagine a company where everyone was motivated and took pride in their work? Can you even fathom what amazing feats that company could accomplish?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home